This 26-in/32-out USB 3.0 audio interface comes loaded with an extensive central control section, which includes monitor management that utilizes the DSP-driven monitor mixing. The Studio 192's onboard DSP extends well beyond zero-latency monitoring, providing PreSonus's Fat Channel EQ and dynamics on every input channel. All told, you get incredible bang for your buck with the PreSonus Studio 192 USB 3.0 audio interface.
- High-quality, low-latency 26-in/32-out USB 3.0 audio interface and control center
- 8 remote-controllable, Class A XMAX microphone preamps let you record whole bands
- DSP-powered Fat Channel on all inputs includes 3-band EQ and dynamics processing
- Monitor selection, talkback mic, Dim, and Mute functions offer center-section-style control
- 2 high-volume headphone outputs with independent source selection make collaboration easy
- USB 3.0 connectivity provides extremely low latency even at 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Integrates beautifully with PreSonus Studio One (Studio One Artist included)