1. Vitalie Matvei
  2. Mixing
  3. Thursday, 05 March 2020
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello All! I want to bye these headphones

https://www.thomann.de/gb/beyerdynamic_dt770pro.htm

But I am a little confused about the price - it is too low. Maybe someone has more info...
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
What do you want them for?
  1. more than a month ago
  2. # 1
I want to use them for edit podcasts, de-noise/edit audio-files. Also, sometimes I make songs for Audiojungle and I want to use for this(at the moment I can't use studio speakers)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. # 2
Lately the price of the dt770 are pretty low in fact I bought a pair of 770 version few months back (the 80Hz version) and I love them.
I use them for music productions, sound design and for part of my mixing too.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. # 3
Thank you. I want the 250 Ohm version. I am not sure but seems these headphones(250 ohms) has a very good quality of low frequencies
  1. more than a month ago
  2. # 4
Yes I've seen the price of these go way down and I was puzzled as well. I would say they're an absolute steal at that price and for your intended purpose of critical editing & repair as they are closed and extremely comfortable.

From my (limited) understanding about impedance vs. freq response when it comes to headphones, there are so many complex factors, variables and interactions going on, and so any perceived freq response changes across different impedance cans can range from "barely noticeable at all" to "night and day difference". I would say, just as long as you have a good amp to drive them then the consensus seems to be that higher impedance will have a "cleaner" sound with less distortion and noise/interference.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. # 5
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!