The KM 183 is a state-of-the-art small diaphragm condenser microphone with a frequency-independent omnidirectional polar pattern. Its very natural, transparent sound with very low self-noise and high SPL capability have made the KM 183 a worldwide studio standard for many applications ranging from classical piano to heavy metal drums.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern with excellent off-axis behavior
- Diffuse-field equalized
- Pressure transducer with unlimited bass response
- Very low self-noise (13 dB-A)
- Transformerless circuitry
- Compact size, visually unobtrusive