The M 149 Tube is a modern version of Neumann’s famous M 49 microphone. Like its predecessor, it uses the classic K47/49 large diaphragm capsule in an acoustically open headgrille. The M 149 is a universal studio microphone with 9 selectable polar patterns. Its innovative transformerless tube circuit ensures optimal sound with lowest self-noise.
- Same capsule as the legendary Neumann M 49
- Classic sound in nine directional patterns
- Seven-position low cut switch
- Tube circuit with extremely low self-noise
- Transformerless output stage